There’s just SO MUCH celeb gossip going around, it’s impossible to keep up with it on. I just don’t know how some folks do it – - although, I know some of them do this celebrity gossip blogging thing full time. So, I thought – once a week, I’d do a round up to kind of bring myself up to speed on all the goings on in celebrity gossip blogging that’s going on out there and share some link love with some of the favs I have in celeb gossiping.
On to the round up for this week – here’s Thirteen Celebrity Gossip Bits (as a part of my (celebrity)Final Thursday Thirteen fun!):
- Had enough of Britney and her head? If not check out this and this and this – Perez Hilton
- PopSugar has their own celebrity linkfest going on!
- Ain’t it great how Tina Turner continues to turn heads … even at the age of 64?? – Mollygood
- Is Christina Aguilera preggers??? Just Jared wonders.
- Will a Bald Britney create a whole new fad, sparking ad campaigns everywhere? – Gallery of the Absurd
- Britney Spears in and out of rehab – she’s making us dizzy!
- Paris Hilton caught smoking a joint – I’m..I’m.. shocked!
- Kim Kardashian is the distribution of her sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, singer Ray-J. Lesson learned from celebs? Don’t video tape your sex, no matter how much you want to. buncha narcissists!
- Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt seeking relationship counselling?? – so soon?
- Sienna Miller goes topless again – at the beach with Jaime Burke. Not like we haven’t seen this already – multiple times over.
- As Anna Nicole’s corpse moulders (no, really, it is), her estranged Mom took the stage ..I mean stand in Florida today to bash Howard K. and throw some love on Larry Birkhead and deny that she’s in it for the money… A Socialite’s Life
- Dreamworks apologizes for DreamGirls – Now that the Oscar ballot deadline has passed, the DreamWorks publicity team can safely shift its focus from designing Dreamgirls ads aimed at reminding Academy voters of frequently latex-hampered thespian Eddie Murphy’s mastery of the awards-baiting man-cry to ones like this full-pager that appeared in today’s Variety, publicly apologizing for the confusing dramatic license the film may have taken with the Motown story…Defamer
- Catch yourself up to date on the Anna Nicole Smith drama – and feel your brain melt, one brain cell at a time. TMZ.Com
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View more T13 participants here. This week is the final Thursday Thirteen edition — *sniffsniff* – - big kudos and thanks to Leanne of Thursday Thirteen for providing us with 81 solid weeks of fun, meets and greets and linkage!!
This post is an Open Trackback post – What’s that mean?:
Basically – if you have done a great post about celebrities, hollywood, movies or entertainment in general – send a trackback over to this post and the link to your post will appear here, on the front page, underneath this post. WOOT!
Trackposted to Outside the Beltway, Right Pundits, Perri Nelson’s Website, Random Dreamer, The Virtuous Republic, Adam’s Blog, Big Dog’s Weblog, Maggie’s Notebook, basil’s blog, Shadowscope, Common Folk Using Common Sense, Stuck On Stupid, The Amboy Times, Cao’s Blog, The Bullwinkle Blog, Conservative Cat, Pursuing Holiness, Conservative Thoughts, Rightlinx, Allie Is Wired, third world county, stikNstein… has no mercy, Pirate’s Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, Planck’s Constant, Renaissance Blogger, The Pink Flamingo, Dumb Ox Daily News, Right Voices, and Gone Hollywood, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.