There’s just SO MUCH celeb gossip going around, it’s impossible to keep up with it on. I just don’t know how some folks do it – - although, I know some of them do this celebrity gossip blogging thing full time. So, I thought – once a week, I’d do a round up to kind of bring myself up to speed on all the goings on in celebrity gossip blogging that’s going on out there and share some link love with some of the favs I have in celeb gossiping.
On to the round up for this week – here’s Thirteen Celebrity Gossip Bits (as a part of my (celebrity)Thursday Thirteen fun!):
- Anna Nicole talks about her mother and gives some good reasons why Anna wouldn’t want her mother having anything to do with her baby, Dannielynn, or involved with any decisions about where Anna should be buried. Via Gone Hollywood – OTB
- Is Jennifer Aniston dating a new guy named Mike? I’m Not Obsessed has some of the details
- With everybody and their brother (well, in this case, sister) giving their two cents on the abrupt and mysterious passing of Anna Nicole Smith, the circumstances surrounding her death seem to be getting more complicated. Bonnie Stern, the sister of Anna’s partner, Howard K., claims that she spoke with her brother on the day of Anna’s death and that he was not with Smith when she died – more at A Socialite’s Life
- Sometimes it’s not easy being one of the most famous couples on the planet. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have bailed on Los Angeles and returned to their recently purchased home in the Big Easy and according to a report Brad and Angelina are getting into the spirit of their new hometown, New Orleans. There is one problem, though. As they try to fit in and relax with the every day people the crowds can turn into a mob. – see related photos at Gossip or Truth
- Howard Stern is soon to be a married man. The Shock Jock announced that he and his longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky were set to wed…read more about it at Celebalite
- JustJared.com has some of the first peeks at Jayden James (Spears)Federline
- Uptown Girls give some great photo examples of how Madonna has re-invented herself, yet again!
- TMZ.Com has come crazy shiz on the whole Anna Nicole Smith debacle! They are getting all the exclusive, insider stuff – - if you can’t get enough of this story – check out their collection of… news.
- You don’t have to look far to see Beyonce’s cover on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition – - but THIS is just WRONG!
- Donald Trump must be getting extremely desperate for media attention … he has lowered himself to dipping into Kevin Federline’s bag of tricks and is now using the WWE to drum up publicity presumably for his failing TV show(s) … and it’s sooooooooooo sad – via Pink is the new blog
- Daniel Radcliffe’s new play Equis premieres tonight in which he allegedly gets completely naked on stage for 10 minutes – via The Superficial
- Hollywood’s most hated blogger, Perez Hilton, makes the topic du jour on “The View”
- Lastly, but not leastly – I started a brand new section here called Celebrity Videos – I have been (and will continue) to post some funny and interesting celeb videos.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View more T13 participants here.
This post is an Open Trackback post – What’s that mean?:
Basically – if you have done a great post about celebrities, hollywood, movies or entertainment in general – send a trackback over to this post and the link to your post will appear here, on the front page, underneath this post. WOOT – Linkfest Haven